New year better me

 Welcome to my December blog



Day 29,



“Leave behind the idea that you need to be a "new you" in the New Year. There's so much pressure to become a different version of yourself every year. Allow yourself to change and grow without the pressure to reinvent yourself.”



I saw this post on my Instagram, and I thought of sharing it with you.


Rather than the ‘new year new me’ mantra, why not ‘new year better me?’


Ask yourself these:


-Who am I?

-Who do I want to be?

-Who do I need to be?


Reflect deeply on these questions, work on whatever your answers are, and watch yourself grow! 


I’ve told you to always “question yourself.”




If you enjoyed today’s blog, let me know in the comments section. 🫡






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn to say sorry

Death is beautiful

Build systems