Question yourself

 Welcome to my December blog




Day 23,


The quality of your life is directly proportional to the quality of the questions you ask yourself.


Be your number one critique.


Often, before making a decision, I sit down to ask myself some daunting questions.


•What are the pros and cons?

•Do I need or want this?

•Can this further or mar my ambitions?


If, after making a step, things didn't go according to plan. I still sit and ask myself questions.


What was my fault?

•How could I have avoided this?

•What’s my take-home lesson?

•How do I improve myself next time?

•What could I have done better?


I know the journey of life is often a complex one, but asking and answering my questions gives me clarity.


At the end of every day, I ask myself these questions:


•What have I achieved today?

•What could I have done better today?

•Any regrets for today?

•Learn new things?

•Proud of myself today?


Answers to these questions prepare me for tomorrow.

Here’s what I’m trying to say, learn to ask yourself questions.


Questions foster your growth; make it a habit. 


If you enjoyed today’s blog, let me know in the comments section. 🫡






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn to say sorry

Death is beautiful

Build systems