Always write it

 Welcome to my December blog



Day 9,


Please write it down.


One thing I have learned so far is: there’s so much power in writing. Sometimes I randomly wake up with an idea, and once I fail to write it down — it’s gone. 

I have a long list of diaries, jotters, and books where I write down every of my ideas. The truth is, if I don’t, I most likely will forget.


Every time I go through my diary, I see things I wrote down for myself, my family, and my friends. It motivates me to do better, keeps my fire burning, and helps me to know if I’m doing better. 


I sometimes wonder when and how I got an idea of certain things I wrote down. There are memories I would have forgotten if I had not written them, and there are memories I would not have remembered if I had not written them. 


Writing helps a lot. Please write it down; it’ll be a reminder and help you get into action when needed.


Whatever your dreams are, please write them down and look at them as often as possible



. 


If you enjoyed today’s blog, let me know in the comments section. 🫡



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Together under this weather.

It’s getting lonely now.

Build systems